Destress and All the Other Benefits Of a MassageJanuary 14, 2020
We all love a good massage. Who doesn’t? But the benefits of massage run deeper than you think. Less than half an hour with a professional masseuse not only reduces stress, it can improve your health and have you feeling better than ever in areas you never even thought of. Read on about benefits a massage brings and book an appointment for a Swedish, therapeutic, or pre-natal session at Rumors Salon and Spa.
- Relax. The number one reason people seek out a massage is to help them manage stress. When we’re anxious and worried we tend to carry that stress in our bodies as well and a massage releases that built tension
- Improves posture. After spending the day sitting at a desk and the slouching we’re all guilty of, our posture is less than stellar. Massages help to realign your back and have you walking a little straighter.
- Makes it easier to sleep. One of the more unexpected benefits is improved sleep. The relaxed muscles and mood boost that come with a massage will have you drifting off to dreamland in no time.
- Strengthen your immune system. It’s cold and flu season, and what better way to keep healthy while also pampering yourself than by booking a massage. A session makes you feel better across the board, and with less to worry about, your body can focus on fighting off illness.
- Increase circulation. Massages work even the tightest muscles and tendons loose, improve blood flow, and leading to a noticeable difference in your circulation.
Choose from our 30, 60, and 90-minute sessions at Rumors Spa and experience a massage like you never have before. You can also add aromatherapy or Himalayan Salt Stones to make it all the more beneficial. From our signature facial to special treatments, your skin will thank you! Give us a call at (410) 3360-0707 at 26 Magothy Beach Road Pasadena, MD 21122. Better yet, you can get our free mobile app on iTunes or Google Play to make your appointment at your convenience.